In the presence of trace substances that exists in a new organizations such as the placenta.
Optimized materials that obtained from salmon sperm cells for metabolic activity and regeneration.
- Injected components survive and remaining substance fills the empty space
in the skin. (Bio-stimulation)
- Cavallini M. Biorevitalization and cosmetic surgery of the face : synergies of action. J Apple Cosmetol. 2004;22:125-132
- Easily combined with water molecules to create water-containing
Promotes preadipocyte growth
- Raposio E, et. al. In vitro polydeoxyribonucleotide effects
on human pre-adipocytes. Cell Prolif.
- Antioxidant Effects
- As free radical scavenger, protects free oxygen radicals
Promotes skin graft regeneration
- Rubegni P, et al. Clinical evaluation of the trophic
effect of PDRN in patients undergoing skin explants
A Pilot Study. Curr Med Res Opin. 2001;17(2):128-31.
- Regeneration Effects
- Stimulates fibroblasts and create the optimum conditions to regenerate
moisturizing and antioxidant on a major skin structure
(glycosaminoglycan, proteins, glycoproteins, fibrils, etc.)
- De Aloe G, et. al. Skin graft donor site and use of PDRN
as a treatment for skin regeneration : a randomized,
controlled, double-blind, clinical trial. Wounds.